General Employment Opportunities
A completed HMS employment application is required to be considered for any of the currently advertised General Employment Opportunities (as listed below). An employment application may be picked up / dropped off at the HMS Business Office located at 301 W. College Avenue, Suite 18 in Silver City OR at 530 DeMoss Street in Lordsburg.
For more information or to submit your completed HMS employment application, please email email@example.com.
General Employment Opportunities:
- Care Team Coordinator
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Front Desk Clerk/Patient Specialist for Bayard
- Family Support Program Manager
- Gila Senior Citizen Center Site Lead
- Kitchen Transport Assistant for Santa Clara Part Time
- RN for Lordsburg
- Medical Assistant for Silver City
- Front Desk Clerk/Patient Specialist for Tu Casa 2 positions
- Comprehensive Community Support Specialist
- CareLink Health Promotion Coordinator
- Clinic Coordinator for Hidalgo County New Mexico
- Medical Assistant for Tu Casa 8 positions available
- RN for Tu Casa 6 positions available .9 FTE each
Licensed Provider Employment Opportunities:
- CareLink Clinical Supervisor
- Family Medicine Physician (with or without OB)
- Family Medicine Physician Faculty (OB preferred)
- Mental Health Therapist OR Psychologist
- Psychiatric (PMHNP)
- Tu Casa Mental Health Therapist (multiple FT positions)
- Tu Casa Clinical Director
A current CV/résumé is required to be considered for any of the currently advertised Licensed Provider Employment Opportunities (as listed above).
For more information or to submit your current CV/résumé, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.